Monday, September 26, 2011

D E A T H

Hello fellow peers.  To start off, I would like to thank those of you that have the time a patience to read and ponder my last will and testament before I leave this world and pass over into the next, well that is if there is a next.  

By now you are probably wondering, "how did this fine and stunning gentlemen end up dying?"  This question is quit easy to answer.  I was killed in a very awesome way because all important people die in fascinating ways.  Well back to the point, you see late one night I was assassinated in my sleep.  Yes, it was very tragic but do not stop reading because you have discovered I am dead, for there is still much to learn.

To start off this testament, I would like to thank those who have had the biggest impact on my life.  First is my parents obviously, just like everyone else.  I would next like to thank Johnny Knoxville for being a huge inspiration to me.  Don't ask why because I do not want to take the time or effort to explain it.  

Do not weep or grieve that one of the worlds most spectacular and most interesting people that have ever set foot on this earth is probably dead, but be happy and rejoice that I conquered this planet with my inspirational writings and other great talents and left this world on top.   

4 comments:

  1. This is definitely interesting. You did something different. Good work.
    ~Pond

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is inspirational, you probably died by having your butt clogged from eating too much food and eventually exploding. Freaky but stunning. Your death will be heard across America.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can be a real J.A. sometimes.

    ReplyDelete