Monday, October 10, 2011

Scrumptious

I don't really know why I chose this word. It could be that I just enjoy the way it rolls off my tongue so smoothly when I say it. Or that you can use it to describe almost anything. For example, that food was scrumptious, that music sounded scrumptious, or even that girl looks very scrumptious today. You see, not only is this word fun to say, it can also be used in various forms to describe pretty much anything. It gives me a giddy feeling inside every time I say it. Kind of like how little kids get giddy when their parents take them to get ice cream after a game or walking downstairs on Christmas day. It fills my soul with joy to hear and say this word. I think we should all definitely start over using this word every day. Just try and add it to every sentence you say. Whenever you are trying to describe something, use scrumptious. Nothing would give me more satisfaction than to hear this word being over used every day.

3 comments:

  1. I agree Scrumptious is just such a good word and we should use it everyday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmmmm scrumdelicious.

    ReplyDelete